※ 본 게시글은 해외단체를 위한 공고문입니다.
1. Application Period
September 8, 2021, - October 5, 2021
ㆍ The Foundation will only receive applications sent by 24:00 EST(GMT-4), 5 October, 2021.
2. Duration of Project (Project Implementation Period)
November 15, 2021, - June. 30, 2022 (Maximum Project Period: 7.5 months)
3. Categories of Eligible UniKorea Grant Projects
(1) North Korea Humanitarian & Sustainable Development Projects
(2) HRD training & Capacity Building Projects
(3) Original Research
(4) Creative Events & Other
4. Size of Grant
10,000 USD - 100,000 USD
ㆍ Please note that the final amount could not be the same as suggested in the application.
ㆍ In case your project belongs to the first category, (1) Humanitarian & Sustainable Development Projects for North Korea,
the budget can be proposed over 100,000 USD.
5. How to Apply
1) Download the UniKorea Grant Program 2021.zip (below)
2) Read the UniKorea Grant Program 2021 Manual thoroughly
3) Complete the Project Proposal and Project Budget Breakdown and submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org